- To restore the truths which satan has stolen from the Church of Jesus Christ
- To reinstitute the Apostolic Ministry characteristic of the Early Church.
- To rekindle the Flames of Revival.
- To reveal the hidden mysteries of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- To ignite and pass the ‘Torch of God’s Testimony’ to the next generation.
- To pray for the salvation of lost souls and for God’s will to be done on earth.
- To instruct, direct, and guide people in the Holy Scriptures to know Jesus Christ through a personal relationship which begins with the ‘New Birth’.
- To teach the Word of God in a manner that all might understand, comparing scripture with scripture, whereby allowing scripture to interpret itself.
- To help believer establish all the Christian foundations in their life as outlined in the Word of God and to help them grow to Christian maturity.
- To turn men and women from spiritual darkness to light, from the power of Satan unto Jesus Christ and into the experience of the ‘New Birth’ making them sons and daughters of God.
- To motivate Christians to become doers of the Word, and not hearers only.
- To work towards the spiritual, emotional and physical upliftment of the people.
- To support our national leaders in solving the spiritual, social and economic problems of our nation.